Earn from home & raise money for charity – all in one
Now, from what I understand, these programmes require as much or as little work as you wish to put in but, generally speaking, the more you put in, the more you can get out. Below is a little more official information on what Forever Living is all about followed by the all-important links and contact details at the end.
Forever Living market themselves as being the provider of high quality products that embrace the purity of Aloe Vera’s inner leaf gel. It is, unquestionably, a global franchise – operating in over 150 countries; who proudly offer a 60 day money back guarantee for their retail customers. Ultimately, it is an established company of 39 years and, according to their books, are apparently cash rich & debt free (making it a financially secure option for would be earners)
The opportunity offers:
- the potential to achieve bonus & incentives including car plan and free travel
- training and mentoring
- a flexible work environment
- part time commitment, building a full time income
You will have:
- the potential to receive a significant/additional income stream
- time & freedom to do as you please
- control of your income and own career
- access to relevant training & personal support
- complete flexibility; start part-time & build a full-time income?
To learn about how you could start making money through Forever Living, contact Janine and she’ll give you all the info. (If you do sign up, and it helps boost our fundraising total as a result, get in touch with me to see how I may be able to help you too!?)
Janine’s email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine’s mobile number is: 07956 325696
Alternatively, contact Janine over Facebook by clicking here.
Intrigued by the products?
Great News! She’s also donating 10% of all her sales to Chennai Challenge. Simply click & pay here & you’ll be playing your part to help yourself, and others: https://shop.foreverliving.com/retail/entry/Shop.do?store=GBR&language=en&distribID=440500059378